Our client has recently partnered with an Eindhoven based startup. This organization are developing the next generation free space optics systems for use in backhaul within new telecoms networks and 5G communication. They are searching for an Embedded FPGA Engineer who has an interesting in developing new systems for free space optics communications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and integrating behavioral models of different modules (NMS, sensors, data communication etc)
- Embedded Software design, developing FPGA, VHDL for Xillinx products
- Testing and debugging of the necessary firmware/hardware
You will need:
- Experience in programming and debugging FPGA platforms, including evaluation boards or custom designs.
- Experience with hardware description language (Verilog or VHDL)
- Knowledge of behavioral models starting from s- and z- domain functions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team while able to work autonomously
Our client is acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Our client is a recognised talent solution expert within IoT and Broadcast Technology.