Infra / Application Support Microsoft
Infrastructure & Application Support Microsoft with Azure, windows server 2019, powerShell and ITIL
Your working environment
Our client supports the complete infrastructure of a bank. Their organizations are completely aligned which means you and your team support a specific business domain, such as Financial Markets, Channels (Internet Banking), Functions, Transactions, Digital Integration, etc. As application support engineer you operate as spider in the web between the customer, functional support and developers (suppliers) as TCS and Infosys. You are responsible for both: Run (incidents, support) and Change activities (projects, releases, advice). All this in a fast changing, so very dynamic environment where cloud, fintech, blockchain and privacy are a key-factor. To ensure high availability and performance work is organized towards ITIL standards, using the tool ServiceNow.
- Provide project activities
- Provide (Windows) consultancy activities
- Identify performance bottlenecks
- Troubleshoot system problems
- Provide support during Major Incidents
- Azure certified, at least of Azure Fundamentals or higher
- ITIL certified, 3 or 4.
- Good soft- and communications skills
- Knowledge of operating systems Microsoft Windows 2012/2016/ 2019
- Extensive experience in application support. Preferably within a complex (banking) environment.
- Basic knowledge of scripting (Powershell, Kornshell, Bash).
- OPS-engineer with DEV affinity
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of operating systems Linux (Red Hat)
- Knowledge of mainframe operating system (z/OS).
- Knowledge of MQ and Websphere (basic)
- Knowledge of databases (SQL, DB2, Oracle)
- Experience with cloud based environments
- Basic Knowledge van HTML, networking TCP/IP en universal command
- Experience with scheduling tooling like Control-M, OPC and TWS (TWS will eventually be the standard)
- Experience with application deployments making use of tooling like Udeploy and/or XLdeploy