Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
For our end client we are currently looking for a UX/UI Designer.
This is a contract position based in the Netherlands.
Due to COVID restrictions the team is currently working from home.
User interface Design
– Experienced in creating Enterprise Design guideline (principle)
– Experienced in creating Enterprise Design language System (Typography,
Layout, color etc)
– Experienced in creating Enterprise User interfaces
– Experience working closely with Design & front-end Developers team (D&D
– Familiar with Accessibility by Design
User experience design
– Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
– Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
– Able to create wireframes, user flows and prototype
– Experience working closely with Design & frontend Developers team( D&D
– Content Architect
– Able to determine content structure and strategy
– Create and organize content
– Define voice and tone and develop editorial guidelines
– Prepare content governance model
Top 2 non-negotiable skills that the hiring manager is looking for
– Efficient and good communication with Developer and testers
– MUST BE FULLY AGILE
Are you interested in this position? Click the “Apply” button and send us your application. Someone from our recruitment team will be in contact with you shortly.