- Annual salary up to €80.000,-This role is exclusively through our client for a SaaS-customer in Rotterdam area.
- We accept people who already live in The Netherlands – English speaking is fine, Dutch not required.
- No relocation to The Netherlands, the candidate should already live in The Netherlands.
We manage cloud operations in AWS and Azure where infra-as-code (Terraform and Chef) is prevalent. Currently, we are insourcing our AWS platform from our CSP to our inhouse Platform Team to be able to be extra in control of our operations where in the past we partly relied on service providers. Your job is to be at the forefront of improving our operations. Your goal is to continuously improve on the reliability, stability and security of the operation.
What we are looking for:
- at least 2 years of experience in designing, implementing, automating and managing mission critical platforms, preferably in a Microsoft environment;
- strong knowledge of Microsoft server products;
- understanding of the concepts behind running a large scale, multi-tenant web applications;
- experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code tools and concepts, such as Powershell DSC, Chef, Puppet or Ansible;
- experience in writing scripts (for instance in Powershell, Bash, Ruby or Python);
- understanding of common networking protocols;
- experience with troubleshooting complex technical problems across an entire web stack
- good communication skills both within your team and with other stakeholders
- knowledge in how to prioritize your own work and can remain effective under pressure
- experience with on-call schedules and understand the responsibilities that come with ‘wearing the pager’
It would help you to excel in this position if you also have:
- experience with version control systems such as Git;
- relevant experience in AWS cloud platforms;
- knowledge of deployment tooling;
- CI/CD experience;
- Agile is your way of working!