Our knowledgebase

knowledge at your fingertips

Work permits

When you want to work, live or study in the Netherlands, but you are from a country that is not part of the EU/EER or Switzerland, there are several possibilities to obtain a residence or working permit.

Would you like to know more about work permits? Please contact one of our employees who will be happy to inform you! T: 0031-(0)40 238 02 16 or info@yellowstone.nl